The Ravi foundation operates in around fifty sectors of activity providing decent jobs and income for young people and women, who represent around 88% of the national population. The main ones are :
• Theoretical and practical training of beneficiaries in the technique of producing fry (clarias and tilapia) of quality and quantity.
• Training of actors in the design of fish ponds for enlargement
• Fish food production (in experimental phase)
• Production / sale of clari fry,
• Production / sale of innovative ponds for magnification.
• Creation of hard basins for magnification
- Theoretical and practical training of beneficiaries in the technique of producing pure or improved local chicken, meat, eggs, etc.
- Manufacturing of incubators, chickens, broiler rearing kit and layers …
- Poultry feed manufacturing
- Production of broilers and eggs for consumption
- Sale of poultry products
- Theoretical and practical training of beneficiaries in the production and maintenance of fruit trees, nurseries, etc.
- Production of papaya and papaya, mango and mango, etc.